Hello, and TurboSentry Redux

Started by Turbofoot, September 12, 2023, 04:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

September 12, 2023, 04:27:53 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 06:36:56 AM by Turbofoot Reason: typo
Hello. My name is Turbofoot and I play MajorMUD. I built TurboSentry, co-wrote TurboDB and recently published TurboSentry Redux. It just sort of happened.

You can find TurboSentry Redux - with its awkward URL - here: https://turbosentry.lon-2.paas.massivegrid.net/ The Greater/Para realms are ticking over already. Happy to receive updates to realm notes (such as PVP level or death HPs) if anything looks awry or changes in future. And the site is open to any MajorMUD compatible realm. Contact details are on the Redux About page.

I took a small break from MajorMUD - only 20 years - and I am now scripting a Kang Warrior on the stock realm. I was so keen to create him that I spelled his name wrong. Turbfoot is close enough ... I rolled a second char thinking I could have several but then found out about the Rules. Stupid rules!

Happy to see there is still a community. Good luck!

You are a MMUD legend. You should play PVE when it resets this weekend. Welcome!